Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Cyber Cruise ~ My favourite picture of one of my favourite places to travel. See the rainbow?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
THE CLIFFS OF MOHER, County Clare, Ireland



See the castle in the far distance? Well my Mum and daughter were over where that was. Séana didn't want to come with me on the hike and Mum thought it would be a bit to much for her so she stayed back with Séana.

Once I got as far as I thought I could reasonably go, without taking too long to get back, I took that shot.

I remember feeling the beauty of it all, and wishing Mum and Séana could see what I saw. I was also thinking about what a great place to bring a picnic lunch and sit down and enjoy it for a good long while.

That memory is etched in my mind. I excitedly shared it with Mum and Séana who was rather annoyed with me because I was gone a long time. Now I am excited to share it with you.

Next time I go back I'm going back to that same spot. But, it has to be a sunny day. I've already decided that!


Read more about Lifecruiser cyber cruise.
The Cyber Cruise Scheduled ports


Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

Very...very jealous. I have ALWAYS wanted to visit Ireland. Thank you for taking the walk so that you could share this picture!!

Tue Apr 03, 09:47:00 PM EST  
Blogger Gattina said...

Very beautiful I HAVE to go there !

Tue Apr 03, 10:53:00 PM EST  
Blogger RennyBA said...

Nothing is like mother nature and you've capture it's beauty so well! I could see the castle and I even think I see the rain bow in the picture? Thanks for sharing both the pic and the memories!

Wed Apr 04, 06:34:00 AM EST  
Blogger Melli said...

That is truly gorgeous ICL! I would certainly enjoy a picnic in those surroundings!!! :) And yea... Ireland is definitely on my to do list! (and I would HAVE to go to County Clare because my middle name is Clare!!!)

Wed Apr 04, 08:00:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is soo beautiful!

Wed Apr 04, 01:32:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, yes... it's sooo beautiful there! The day we went there we had about the same weather - after lunch. Before lunchtime there were the worst fog there could be, but our experienced bus driver drove us off to lunch first and then took back and am I glad he did! We hadn't seen ANYTHING otherwise! We didn't see anything of that beautiful drive over there either - it's suppose to be the most beautiful drive over the mountain and we did barely see the hand in front of us.... *giggles*

Wed Apr 04, 03:41:00 PM EST  
Blogger TorAa said...

I must admit, this is a place to remember. Beautiful. Breathtaking.

But, I think you should have told the truth. You went over, from where the photo was taken, to dive down into the sea. You lost the bet. Tour ma and sis did win. That's why you will come back only on a sunny day. To double;))

ps. Due to my back, I walk shaped as a Z or ? this days. That's why I've been non-active in the past. But this evening - I managed by strong will, to join the cruise again...

Have great easter. hugs from all of us here

Wed Apr 04, 06:24:00 PM EST  
Blogger Irish Church Lady :) said...

tug ~ thank you for coming to see it. the pleasure is all mine!

gattina ~ of course you do!

renny ~ gee thanks *blushes*

melli ~ you would love it too! My sister's middle name is Clare also.

ocean lady ~ and right by the ocean!

Capn Wet Lifecruiser ~ thanks for sharing that funny foggy story he he

Tor ~ we should talk. Bad backs are no fun!! I can totally emphathize.

Happy Easter to all that celebrate!

~ICL~

Wed Apr 04, 07:38:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - that's a truly breathtaking view. Good on you for the perseverance of taking the hike. It ws clearly worth it!

Fri Apr 06, 12:36:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment



© 2007 icl snaps.blogspot.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.